FIRST.- OWNER OF THE WEB
This web portal belongs to HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU with CIF B98783806 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in the registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in Volume 10049, L 7331, F 14, S 8, H V168249, I/ A 1 (12.21.15) and with registered office for the purpose of complying with art. 10 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in TECHNOLOGICAL PARK OF PATERNA, RD/ NARCISO Y MONTURIOL Nº 4, OFFICE A209, 46980 PATERNA (VALENCIA).
SECOND.- OBJECT OF THE WEB
HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses www.halalfoodquality.com (hereinafter WEB), information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and/or SERVICES), through an informative website . The CONTENTS of the web are provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, due to the very nature of the Web, it is possible that the content of these Conditions may be modified or included, therefore any user is obliged to access these Conditions each time they access the Website, assuming that they The corresponding conditions that are in force at the time of your access will apply.
THIRD.- ACCESS TO THE WEB
Access to the web does not require prior user registration. However, in order to consult certain contents of the Website as well as receive the newsletters, it will be necessary to register the User using the appropriate procedure.
In any case, the data entered by the User during the registration process must be exact, current and truthful.
FOURTH.- CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of example and without limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- use the Services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is obtained or it is legally permitted;
- perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU or third parties;
- use the Services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of its purpose, as well as to commercialize or disclose said information in any way;
The user will be liable for damages of any nature that HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU may suffer, due to the breach of any of the obligations set forth above, as well as any others included in these General Conditions and/or those imposed by Law. in relation to the use of the Website.
All underage users must use the Web with the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, who are responsible for any problem that may occur in purchases and in the use of its services.
HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU will at all times ensure respect for the current legal system, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Website in case of alleged commission of any of the crimes or offenses typified by the current Penal Code, or in case of observing any conduct that in the opinion of HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU is contrary to these General Conditions or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of HALAL FOOD & QUALITY , SLU .
FIFTH.- RULES OF CONDUCT
Users may contact HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU and interact in certain sections of the web portal, either through the Blog or by sharing sections on social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
- NO USER MAY PASS AS ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise they may commit a misdemeanor or crime according to the Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
- DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt sensitivity are not admissible. In such a case, HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU reserves the right to withdraw any content that contravenes this condition and to exercise the appropriate judicial channels.
- IT IS TOTALLY PROHIBITED to present, cite and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be eliminated together with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
SIXTH.- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU or third parties, whose rights in this regard are legitimately held by HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU, and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited.
SEVENTH.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other reason. justified.
Consequently, HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, so that the use thereof by users is carried out at their own risk. , without, at any time, being able to hold HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU responsible in this regard.
In addition, HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU does not assume any derivative liability, including but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials available on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the web itself or of third-party portals.
- Of possible damages to users caused by normal or abnormal operation of search tools, organization or location of content and/or access to services and, in general, errors or problems that generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included in the web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU by contractual means.
Similarly, HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored in them, for which reason HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in access to services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the user.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU undertakes to solve problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
EIGHTH.- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages and losses suffered by accessing the Services/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same . The function of the links that appear in HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where they can expand the Services offered by the Portal. HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU will not be in any way responsible for the results obtained through said links or for the consequences derived from access by users to them. These third-party Services are provided by them, so HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU cannot and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme prudence in the evaluation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages unrelated to HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites unrelated to the company, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU.
HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU is committed to complying with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, for this reason it has adopted the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of the technology.
In the forms that collect personal data, each user will be informed about the purposes for which the data is collected. The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, opposition and portability of data that assist them, by writing to HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU in the email address email@example.com . In the event that you consider, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
TENTH.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigious questions that may arise, Spanish legislation will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia ( Spain).