- What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and is essential for the operation of the Internet. Cookies are used, for example, to validate web registrations (remember username and password); remember options such as size, language, browser used; analyze the habits and behavior of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor. Cookies can be “session”, so they will be deleted once the user leaves the web page that generated them, or “persistent”, which remain on your computer until a certain date. Cookies can also be “own”,www.halalfoodquality.com or “third-party cookies”, sent to the user’s equipment from a different domain than the one being accessed.
- Type of cookies used on the web
Depending on the updates, our website can use up to four types of cookies:
- Own cookies: they are strictly necessary cookies. They allow the interaction of the user through the website using all its functions.
- Analytical Cookies: they are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know the most visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal.
- Add-on cookies: these are cookies used by external add-ons installed on the web for its proper functioning, such as playing explanatory videos.
- Social network cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user on the social network and to be able to interact through your profile.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Can I reject or exclude the receipt of cookies?
if you If you wish to reject or exclude the receipt of cookies, you can do the following:
- Clear your browser’s cookies. Most browsers allow you to prevent the storage of all or some cookies on your device in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser, use the “help” menu of the browser.
- If you only want to reject all or some of the third-party cookies, you must directly visit the website of the relevant third party to manage the cookies that it stores on your computer. Consult our section “Third-party cookies” Please note that disabling cookies may affect the performance of this website.
- Technical description of the cookies used
The cookies used by this website are detailed below along with the purpose and duration of each of them:
|WEB PAGE COOKIES|
|.halalfoodquality.com||_ga||google analytics cookie||2 years|
|.halalfoodquality.com||_gat||google analytics cookie||1 day|
|.halalfoodquality.com||_gid||google analytics cookie||2 days|
|.halalfoodquality.com||viewed_cookie_policy||cookie associated with informative notice of cookies on the web||6 months|
We recommend all users to access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information:- http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- More information.
Any user who has any questions about these technologies can send us the query through our email: email@example.com