- Privacy and Security Policy.
- Definition of personal data
As “Personal Data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, the name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number are included.
- Treatments and purposes of the data collected
Any personal data that you provide us when visiting any of our web portals or with the installation of our mobile application, will be treated in accordance with the data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU uses personal data as data controller:
- Manage the registration forms to become registered users and access the services, as well as to contact them and answer them about the questions raised or receive commercial information about new products and company news.
- Another purpose for which data is collected is to respond to inquiries by sending contact forms. The data obtained through this channel is to respond to the users themselves and send them commercial information, in addition to including them in the distribution list.
From HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU we will inform all users of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields that indicate otherwise. However, the non-completion of said data may prevent HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU from providing all those Services linked to such data, releasing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
It is the user’s obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep it updated, so HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed to cancel the service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed by law.
- Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the response to queries raised through the website, which implies the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested party.
- Data retention period
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to queries.
- Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third party. In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to a third party, your consent will be requested.
- Security of your personal data
HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU has a special concern for guaranteeing the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented technical and organizational security measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
By the mere fact of visiting this web portal or using the services of HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU, no personal data that identifies a User is automatically registered. However, we inform you that while browsing the Website, “cookies” are used, small data files that are generated on the Internet user’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- a) The date and time of access to the Web, allowing to know the times of greatest influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- b) The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the contents.
- c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to carry out analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
- d) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- User rights.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, data portability and opposition that assist them by writing to HALAL FOOD & QUALITY, SLU , located at Square Ramón de la Sota, 9, office 103, 46520 Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the event that you consider, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Do not wish to receive information from us or wish to revoke your consent?
Any user can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect). To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com . When you receive advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions that are provided.